Peppermint Mocha Latte
You can make this famous Starbucks holiday beverage at home, and it will taste just as good!
- Servings: 1
- 90 cal
- 0g carbs
- 0g sugar
- 7g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Brewed Coffee
- Whipped Heavy Cream
- Optional: Crushed Peppermint
- Optional: Dark chocolate curls
- Combine Skinny Syrups and milk in a small saucepan.
- Cook at a low-medium heat, stirring often, until warm.
- Remove from heat and pour into mug.
- Slowly add coffee into mug and mix until combined.
- Top with whipped heavy cream.
- Add crushed peppermint and dark chocolate curls if desired.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Peppermint Bark and Mocha Syrups to make this delicious latte all holiday season!