Frozen White Chocolate Mocha Shots
Shots! But make it holiday.
- Servings: 6
- 115 cal
- 11.8g carbs
- 2 g sugar
- 4.1g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free White Chocolate Mocha Syrup
- 1 package Jello Fat Free Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- Whipped heavy cream
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Mix for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Bailey's Irish Cream and Skinny Syrup. Mix again until smooth.
- Add in Cool Whip. Mix again.
- Fill shot glasses 3/4 full with mixture. Allow room for mixture to expand.
- Take out of freezer, let thaw for 2-4 minutes.
- Add whipped cream topping and marshmallows.
- Eat with a dessert spoon or pop it into your mouth!
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free White Chocolate Mocha Syrup to make these holiday shots all season long!