4 Low Calorie Holiday Drinks
Here are 4 low calorie & low sugar holiday drinks! Relax, have a drink…or a few.
White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz Fat Free Half and Half
In a cocktail shaker, combine Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup, Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup, vodka, half and half, and plenty of ice. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass and rim with syrup of choice or crushed peppermint.
- 1-2 parts Sugar Free Appletini Mixes (15 Calories!)
- 1 Part Vodka
- Apple Slice Garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine Sugar Free Appletini Mixes, vodka and plenty of ice. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an apple slice.
Vanilla Cinnamon Apple Cider
- 1-2 parts fresh low sugar apple cider
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup
- 2 oz bourbon
- Fresh apples & cinnamon sticks optional
Combine apple cider, 1 TBSP Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup in a medium saucepan. Gently simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add bourbon if desired. Add fresh apples & vanilla sticks for garnish.
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Mermaid Syrup
- 1/2 cup light lemonade
- Cup of ice
In a blender, combine vodka, Sugar Free Mermaid Syrup, lemonade, and ice. Blend until smooth. Rim glass with sugar. Pour Frosties into rimmed glasses and serve immediately.