Diet or no diet, these Keto Coconut Lemon Bites are delicious!
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 20 min
Servings: 10 bite sized balls
Nutrition (per ball):
Keto Coconut Lemon Bites Ingredients:
1 tbsp Sugar Free Coconut Syrup
1 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
1/4 cup cream cheese
dash of salt
zest from 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup almond flour
shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- Combine all ingredients (except for shredded coconut) into a mixing bowl and mix until combined into a thick, doughy consistency.
- Freeze dough for ten minutes.
- While dough is freezing, take out another mixing bowl. Add Shredded coconut and another tbsp of Skinny Coconut Syrup.
- Take the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls. Serving should create about 10 bite sized balls.
- Cover each bite in shredded coconut and put back into freezer for an hour.
Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Coconut Syrup to make this delicious keto snack all the time!