Raspberry Marshmallow Lemonade
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a blender, puree the raspberries until smooth.
- Strain the raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- In a pitcher, combine the raspberry puree, sparkling water, lemon juice, and Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup.
- Stir well and pour over ice cubes in individual glasses.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy!