Chocolate Chip Pancake Poppers
Want to try using your Skinny Syrups for baking but not sure how? This recipe by @whipping_it_good combines ingredients that you may already have at home! It is the perfect treat to have on hand for those busy mornings when there is hardly any time to sit and enjoy breakfast.
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Glazed Donut Syrup
- 1 cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Self Rising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweet Almond Milk
- 4 tsp of Splenda
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (Two per Popper)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and pour into a mini muffin pan.
- Place two sugar free chocolate chips on each popper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.