Marshmallow Espresso Martini
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1/2 ounce unsweetened almond milk
- Ice cubes
- Cocoa powder or crushed chocolate for rimming (optional)
- Marshmallows for garnish (optional)
- Rim the martini glass with cocoa powder or crushed chocolate for an extra touch of sweetness (optional).
- In a shaker, combine the shot of espresso or strong brewed coffee, vodka, Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup, almond milk, and a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds to chill and mix the ingredients well.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared martini glass.
- Optionally, garnish with a skewered marshmallow or sprinkle some mini marshmallows on top.
- Serve and enjoy!