Thanksgiving may look a little different this year, but we want to help you enjoy it with cocktails that are both delicious and low in calories & sugar! Don't drink your calories save them for that second piece of Pumpkin Pie or skip the pie and just have a Skinny Pumpkin Pie Shot ;)
Candy Apple Sangria
Candy Apple Sangria Ingredients
- 1 fuji apple
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 honey crisp apple
- 1 pear
- 1 bottle white wine
- 10 tbsp Sugar Free Candy Apple Syrup
- Optional: cinnamon
- A few slices of fuji apple
- A few slices of granny smith apple
- A few slices of honey crisp apple
- A few slices of pear
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Candy Apple Syrup
- Optional: cinnamon
- Cut up apples and pear and put into glass or pitcher.
- Pour in wine and Skinny Syrup.
- Stir to combine.
- Let the fruit soak overnight or enjoy straight away.
- Rim glass with cinnamon and top with cinnamon stick if desired.
Harvest Punch Ingredients
- 2 apple
- 1 diet gallon Apple cider
- 24 oz soda water
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- 1 cup vodka
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 6 cups ice
- Dice apples.
- Add all ingredients to a large punch bowl and stir until combined. Enjoy! Recipe serves 10-12 people.
Maple Bourbon Smash
Maple Bourbon Smash Ingredients
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan
- 2-3 oz bourbon
- 2 dashes bitters
- 1 cup crushed ice or whiskey cube
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1 piece of bacon (optional)
- Fill chilled bourbon glass with crushed ice or whiskey cube
- Add 2-3 tbsp of Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan
- Add bitters.
- Pour in 2-3 oz bourbon.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick & piece of bacon if desired!
Mistletoe Margarita Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Margarita Mixes
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 cup Ice
- Rosemary & Cranberries for Garnish
- Fill a cup with ice
- Add tequila
- Add Sugar Free Margarita Mixes until the ice is almost covered
- Pour contents of the cup into a blender and blend until slushy-like consistency.
- Pour into a glass
- Garnish with rosemary & cranberries.
Fireball Pumpkin Pie Shots
Fireball Pumpkin Pie Shot Ingredients
- 1 package Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Mix for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Fireball Whiskey. Mix again until smooth.
- Add in Cool Whip. Mix again.
- Fill shot glasses 3/4 full with mixture. Allow room for mixture to expand.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Take out of freezer, let thaw for 2-4 minutes.
- Add whipped cream topping and a dash of cinnamon if desired.
Eat with a dessert spoon or pop it into your mouth!