Treat without the cheat with this easy Keto Sugar Cookie recipe!
Prep time: 1 hr 25 min
Cook time: 14 min
Total time: 1 hr 40 min
Serving size: Depends on size of cookie cutter. A 2 inch cookie cutter can create about 4 dozen cookies.
Nutrition: Based on 1/12th of the recipe.
Keto Sugar Cookie Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup swerve confectioners
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Christmas Cookie Syrup
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- Food coloring of choice
- Spread parchment paper on the counter where you will be preparing. Lightly sprinkle with coconut flour.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour and salt to bowl and whisk.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add butter and erythritol. Mix until creamy. Beat in egg, Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and Sugar Free Christmas Cookie Syrup. Add to flour mix and beat together until doughy.
- Transfer the dough onto the parchment paper and form into a circle. Roll out until thickness is close to 1/3-inch. Top with another piece of parchment paper and transfer to refrigerator to chill for an hour.
- In the meantime, preheat your oven to 325 degrees. You will need two baking sheets. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and choose your cookie cutters. To save time, get started on making your frosting. Directions below....
- Remove dough from fridge after an hour and carefully cut out cookies and place onto baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. About 6 minutes into baking, switch and rotate both sheets.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cookies will be soft but will harden after cooling.
- Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl, mix until creamy!
- Add a drop or 2 of food coloring if desired!
Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Christmas Cookie Syrup to make these easy Keto sugar cookies all year long!