Starbucks Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso Dupe
I saw this drink on Starbuck's featured drink menu but was appalled to see that it has 21 grams of sugar! You know how we feel about sugar here at Skinny Mixes, so I knew that I had to create an alternative version for those avoiding added sugar when they can.
Our syrups and mixes were created for you to still have fun with your drink of choice but not have to worry about the amount of calories and sugar you're consuming. None of the calories but all of the delicious flavor!
Another perk we rave about is that a 750ml bottle of our syrup is almost equal to the cost of ONE drink at Starbucks! Try out this recipe so you can skip the sugar as well as the drive thru and be your own barista. Save the cash and the calories!
- 2 pumps of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Syrup from the Chocolate Syrup Trio
- Higgins Blend from Generous Coffee found in the Give Back Barista Pack
- 1-2 shots of Espresso
- Almond Milk
- Take a cocktail shaker and add ice, your two pumps of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Syrup, Higgins Blend from Generous Coffee, and your 1-2 shots of espresso (or more depending on what your day is bringing you 😉☕️).
- Vigorously shake your cocktail shaker to combine ingredients together and get that shaken espresso.
- Pour combined ingredients in a glass over ice. Then fill your glass with your almond milk until the glass is filled. Take a sip and enjoy the time and sugar you avoided by being your own barista for the day!